Nothing is forever but it sure feels that way sometimes

Well I am back into the saddle after a long time when I was forced to focus on other things.

Back into getting 'Think-Tank' some more smarts. Big issue was just to get 'Think-Tank' back to moving and shaking.

It seems the first issue was getting enough juice to the Mega32 - the Brown Out detector was tripping each time I fired up the motors. I'll have to investigate where to put some more caps in addition to those already.

The other issue was task priority. It sprung to life after dropping the priority of the 'Think' task. I think I may have screwed up the portTick value for the delays and Think was firing too fast and as it was top priority, didn't give anyone else a chance.

Hopefully I'll get some time soon to start delving into Think-Tank's mind again soon.

Comments